- The deadlines for the contest per quarter are: October 1, January 1, April 1 and June 15.
- All submissions should be emailed to email@example.com in .jpg format with the subject line “Photography Submission” or “Art Submission”. All images should be at least 300 dpi.
- All works should be of your highest quality. We’re looking for the best of the best.
- Content should be kept in the PG13 range, remember that the winner of the contest is featured on one of the covers.
- Winners receive: Their piece featured in color as part of the cover design.
- Runner ups receive: Black and white publication and color publication on the LineZero.org website.
- By submitting your piece to Line Zero you agree to print or online publication in the upcoming issue or at any time in the future.
- Artists retain all rights to their work. You do not have to ask permission to publish in other publications, blogs, anthologies, etc.
Art & Photography Guidelines
The deadline for the Spring issue has been extended to April 30, 2013